A strange dream of “two moons” from May 2018, the Comet Apophis and NOW?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1: I watched this yesterday regarding the Comet Apophis which operates on a 7 year cycle…

2: I wondered if a comet might enter the earths orbit and appear like a second moon for a time, so I did a search…

IMG_5756.jpeg

3: I remembered someone (Holly 2 Moons) had received a dream about two moons appearing, fireworks exploding like pumpkins and one moon being very much fainter than the other.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just to say (for completeness) that I had also watched this one the day before…

All of this puts me in mind of the words from Joel:

Joel 2:28-32 - King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered

illegalbeagle

Established
Just to say (for completeness) that I had also watched this one the day before…

All of this puts me in mind of the words from Joel:

Joel 2:28-32 - King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered

So you watched some brainwashing YouTube video, and had a dream?

That's called predictive programming, so many sufferers here.

illegalbeagle

Established
Also, if that comet operates on a seven year cycle.
Why is this news to anyone?
We would expect it.

Also, it cannot come into orbit, because the earth is a firmament.

illegalbeagle

Established

Ahhh… I think we have a different perspective here! Another thread perhaps?
LOL so because I call out the bullshit that you call for I should be moved somewhere else?
If your using space in your topic, then space is up for debate. I say debate but it's a fact that only a dumb retard believes in NASA.

What next, dinosaurs?

Hahaha what? Do you need a safe space?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
LOL so because I call out the bullshit that you call for I should be moved somewhere else?
If your using space in your topic, then space is up for debate. I say debate but it's a fact that only a dumb retard believes in NASA.

What next, dinosaurs?

Hahaha what? Do you need a safe space?
You don’t believe dinosaurs existed?

Good overview here:

“A biblical worldview beginning in Genesis equips us to explain and understand dinosaurs. “
- When did dinosaurs live?
- Did dinosaurs and humans live together?
- Did dinosaurs have feathers and evolve into birds?
- What does soft tissue found in dinosaur fossils mean?
To navigate to relevant material:
9:45 a.m. Welcome!
10:00 a.m. Dinosaurs and the Bible | Ken Ham
11:15 a.m. Break 1
11:45 a.m. Dinosaur Soft Tissue | Dr. Georgia Purdom
12:45 p.m. Break for Lunch
1:45 p.m. Feathered Dinosaurs? | Dr. Gabriela Haynes
2:45 p.m. Break 2
3:15 p.m. Easy-to-See Differences Between Dinosaurs and Birds | Joel Leineweber
4:30 p.m. Q&A Panel

—————

Anyway, from what you have said I’m not clear what you are calling out:

1: the existence of the earth within a wider created universe

2: the possibility that a space travelling rock could wind up in our gravitational field for a period of time (coming soon)

or

3: that someone might have been given a dream by the Lord that places that time as having something to do with His catching away of believers.

btw you may have taken exception to more than one of these positions so please let me know which one(s) are your main issue.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pps - I have no idea if anything is going to happen, in my OP I just felt led to post the bare facts as they came to me. What people make of them or if anything at all happens is not for me to control or predict.