Christians Worship Songs

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I rebuke and bind the demonic control on your life now, Chassidy. Call out the name of Jesus and declare his victory.

I plead the shed blood of Jesus on your life now and I demand you evil spirits release her NOW

Camidria

Veteran
In the name of Jesus Christ I command the demonic spirits that to be bound and to stop all their workings in your life, I ask Lord that you will send angels to protect Chassidy and to help her call out your name!

Haich

Superstar
You do realise she's lying? She's not possessed she's just attention seeking.

Haich

Superstar
A person who has a demon inside them wouldn't be typing on an Internet forum, they'd be on the floor convulsing or having a fit.

Haich

Superstar
You know me and Red both will not be hearing God's voice clearly on this if what you say is true, not all demons makes you convulse you know. The demons inside my father did other things back in the day...
It's not God's voice you're hearing but ok.

That's fine, continue with the exorcism.

Dmitri

Rookie
Call out to Yeshua of Nazareth. It is WRITTEN in Romans 10:13 "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved". Plead HIS precious blood over you right now. You have to do this. I only pray that Father GOD protect you. You need to call on JESUS. There are a few here who are upholding you in prayer. Don't wait any longer.

Haich

Superstar
Chastitty is very smart, she's trying to turn and divide everyone against eachother by using religion.

She knows the Christians on here are very kind hearted and want to help her, she's abusing this kindness to try and form this 'clique' she thinks exists. Just be wary, I've come to realise from her last venomous tirade that she will never change.

The four people she wants to be friends with are most likely Red, Camidria, Floss (she's always loved Floss, that's what initially made me think she was Polymoog because as soon as he joined he followed Floss despite having no interactions with anyone). And the fourth person she wants to probably befriend is JoChris who has always been quite pleasant towards her.

She's still making rude comments to Mecca, which is hard since Mecca is so chill with everyone. I'm not falling for her cries for help, she's dying for attention and I just hope everyone stays vigilant in case she explodes and makes death threats again.

She threatened to kill people on here, I hope someone has the screenshots to prove it but she said she wanted to cut me up into pieces and stab me. She also told Mecca to hang herself not to mention various other threats at other members.

She'll never change, she's a liar and it's a shame because Tanya was pretty cool for short while until she brought up the past again.

I really hope VC can do something about this, I don't personally feel very safe with such a lose cannon on here, she could easily search for anyone's personal information and post it, try to remain as private as possible so she has no info on anyone.

Haich

Superstar
Besides, you cannot do a exorcism, because then the demon will return with 7 others later. Deliverance is a process, and it will be very stupid to deliver someone without actively being part of their lives in their country......
Ok I just saw you guys saying something in Jesus' name I assumed it was an online exorcism. So you were praying for her then?

That's nice of you to pray for her

Haich

Superstar
I also pray to God that she finds help and she finds peace because a sane person wouldn't make it their life goal to keep coming on a VC thread. It's really quite pathetic.

Haich

Superstar
She needs people who loves and accepts her no matter what she does, Jesus dined with sinners - people dissed Jesus because of that.

How big and uncomprehensive it God's grace, we should all strive to have grace like that!
I would probably agree with you if she hadn't shown her true colours during her last visit. That's fine, we can agree to disagree.

Camidria

Veteran
Let me give you an example....

A Sinful Woman Anoints Jesus

36And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat. 37And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, 38And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. 39Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.

The Parable of the Two Debtors

40And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on. 41There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 43Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged. 44And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. 45Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. 46My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. 47Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. 49And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? 50And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.