Conscription/National Service.....making a comeback

Karlysymon

Superstar
Okay, so i read this piece and it got me wondering whether all this talk about conscription/draft is merely scaremongering to get certain demographics into accepting TPTB's already-existing solution for world peace rather die on some front-line? Kinda like covid.....get the vaccine inorder to get your freedom back. It's just really suspicious that various elite puppets are floating this idea. Someone i often read mentioned the draft at the outset of the Israel-Hamas war and i wasn't sold on the idea then because it just didn't make any sense to me in the grand scheme of things.

The “doomsday clock” is set at 90 seconds to midnight.

And suddenly everyone is talking about conscription, (as if that would have any bearing at all on a WWWIII). Both the UK and Australia have had calls for conscription in the past week.

So, what’s going on?

How does the apparent surge in international conflict work with the “great reset” world government plan? Is it breaking it or making it?

Is it possible they are dangling a nuclear Sword of Damocles over the world in order to scare people into embracing “world peace” through a global new world order? Or could they be picking the sides for the next Cold War?

…or is it all real, and we could all be radioactive ash by 2025?
I saw this headline 2 weeks ago and with the recent announcement by the UK PM, i think we need a thread on this.
1716736639136.png

Continental Europe

The UK

Karlysymon

Superstar
Ofcourse....

Section 531. Selective Service System: Automatic Registration. SEC. 3. (a)(1) “Except as otherwise provided in this title, every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, shall be automatically registered under this Act by the Director of the Selective Service System.”
This amendment is in the NDAA legislation and there is no pending amendment to strip it from the bill. So, when the NDAA passes, as early as this week, Congress will have taken steps to make automatic conscription the law of the land.

Why an automatic draft? Members of Congress and the President have an obligation to explain to the American people to which foreign land will their sons, and perhaps their daughters, be sent to die?

The U.S. has been in a continuous “State of Emergency” since September 11, 2001, which provides a president with over 100 powers he would not ordinarily have. Notwithstanding that the automatic draft provision will go into effect in a year, a presidential order invoking emergency powers and/or an Act of Congress, could readily move millions from their civilian lives to the front lines of a war.

Daze

Superstar
Ofcourse....

This amendment is in the NDAA legislation and there is no pending amendment to strip it from the bill. So, when the NDAA passes, as early as this week, Congress will have taken steps to make automatic conscription the law of the land.

Why an automatic draft? Members of Congress and the President have an obligation to explain to the American people to which foreign land will their sons, and perhaps their daughters, be sent to die?

The U.S. has been in a continuous “State of Emergency” since September 11, 2001, which provides a president with over 100 powers he would not ordinarily have. Notwithstanding that the automatic draft provision will go into effect in a year, a presidential order invoking emergency powers and/or an Act of Congress, could readily move millions from their civilian lives to the front lines of a war.

We are not free, we never were. It is merely an illusion, a prison without bars.

For 20 years all they've had to do is call you a terrorist and then they can put you in gitmo torture camp without trial. Where Americans remain to this day.

We have never been the good guys.

1718559328434.jpeg 1718559697705.jpeg
1718559772537.jpeg

Just look at the humanitarian port we recently built for Gaza. Ultimately, it was used to massacre another 300 civilians.

Question is, what's the draft for? Does the gooberment expect you to die for Ukraine as they commit suicide against Russia?

Maybe we are expected to die for Israel as they beg Iran to enter the war with constant attacks on Lebanon?

As Ukraine is ultimately about Israel (Khazaria). Are you ready to die for the Jewish banker elites?

Silly goyim, did you think you had a choice?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Question is, what's the draft for? Does the gooberment expect you to die for Ukraine as they commit suicide against Russia?

Maybe we are expected to die for Israel as they beg Iran to enter the war with constant attacks on Lebanon?
I suspect it is going to be a can-of-worms situation where a bunch of different things are scheduled to happen at the same time. It just feels that way to me that they want the Lebanon war to happen at the same time that the financial reset button is pressed...because it might be easier to enforce conscription post-Reset?

And i don't even know how a WW3 scenario is supposed to play out. Will it be like the previous wars where the empire (Britain) demanded that the colonies contribute to the troop surge? Because i can't imagine that the Global South is just going to grab their popcorn and watch the action unfold in 3 different theaters unaffected. What military alliances/treaties/agreements exist that we know nothing about?

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
If I had to guess, I'd think it was the other way around. They intend to send the illegals.

Remember, DC is evil. They know an impoverished man coming from Mexico desperate to escape drug lords is more willing to fight for a check then a liberal American coming out of high school believing there are 20 genders.

It just feels that way to me that they want the Lebanon war to happen at the same time that the financial reset button is pressed...because it might be easier to enforce conscription post-Reset?
Reality is, we've been in Palestine since day one. We've had troops over there the entire time as images and videos have popped up showing the American flag on their shoulder. But it's not official. In fact, DC has told us there are no troops over there on the ground.

But this aside, Israel definitely wants to drag us into the war because they can't beat Hezbollah by themselves. Not only can they not handle Hamas, Hezbollah spanked them back in 2006(?). Israel knows they can't win, this is why they bomb Beirut. Exactly like they are doing in Gaza, they are targeting citizens for a sense of revenge.

If Iran decides to focus on them, Israel will be a memory. They know this, and It's why they are trying to drag us into it.

Don't forget, this is a nuclear-armed colony and these people are psychotic. They are not restrained by ethics or morals.

Haich

Superstar
With elections round the corner, Sunak recently announced a mandatory conscription service for over 18s. In true British fashion, everyone guffawed at the idea. The idea of reintroducing this concept in 2024 modern day UK, but also at the idea of the Tories being reelected.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wonder where this leaves the recent bill that authorizes compensation for those who join the IDF as lone soldiers.
1718635766594.png
I'll repost some old links for people to consider as they contemplate this conscription news

....the story about NATO's command office going operational (fully)

redqueen

Superstar
i really do not see this new type of masculinity tptb have been creating
will do this mandatory or not and i definitely do not See them fighting
for anyone let alone bleeding or dying for them

who will be left here to keep Our chuncks of dirt safe if all available eligible
males are drafted to somewhere else

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Ukraine....freezing bank accounts and "conscription squads"

Under the law, men aged 18 to 60 will be required to carry documents showing they have registered with the military and present them when asked, according to Oksana Zabolotna, an analyst for the watchdog group Center for United Actions. Also, any man who applies for a state service at a consulate abroad will be registered for military service.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last year
1718828489390.png

A New Gates Commission

Congress has grappled with the future of the draft for years. In 2020, a national commission studied the Selective Service system and recommended keeping the draft and highlighted the need for “institutionalized exercises of national mobilization processes” and more public engagement to ensure awareness of the system. But a public awareness campaign is a tiny step to solve the growing civil-military divide, the unfair policies used to retain manpower during the GWOT, and general apathy that most Americans hold toward serving their country in the military. Moreover, the National Guard and Reserves, which were designed as a stopgap, have evolved into operational forces with missions critical to any war mobilization effort and day-to-day homeland defense. A future long war will not have the manpower available to relieve the all-volunteer active duty. Instead, the active and reserves will go to war together.

The United States needs innovative ideas and new forums to encourage young men and women to fill their obligations to public service, but it also needs a redesigned military to ensure timely access to the manpower needed to defend the nation and to increase the equity and fairness for the cost of war across our society. It is time for a new Gates Commission—a comprehensive review of the structure of our military and the development of specific guidelines on when and how conscription will be used in future conflict.

Karlysymon

Superstar

German officials have released a 67-page document which outlines how the outbreak of war will affect the civilian population, in particular those in professions that can support the army.
According to the document, national conscription would return to Germany and the employment agency would have powers to force skilled citizens over-18 to work in certain fields – and prevent them from quitting if their work is useful to the war effort.

The German government would also ration food allowing for at least one hot meal per day, and would rely on secret grain stockpiles to maintain food security.

German businesses would be required to switch towards defence production, while hospitals would be told to prepare to receive a large influx of war casualties from the eastern front.

Reading about "the switch towards defence production" reminded me of Trump's executive order during Covid

Karlysymon

Superstar
Rishi Sunak has indicated that young people might face restrictions on access to finance or driving licences if they refuse to do national service, as he faced a TV quizzing from voters.

Asked during a BBC Question Time special what sanctions people could face for declining to take part in the Conservative policy of compulsory national service for all 18-year-olds, the prime minister pointed to “driving licences, or the access to finance, all sorts of other things”.

Questioned on whether this could mean denying young people bank cards, he replied: “There’s lot of different models around Europe.”