COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, includes alarming findings devastating to the COVID vaccine rollout.

The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Oops! Someone forgot to lower the PCR cycling threshold for those vaccinated kids...

False positive COVID tests at Rice prompted return to online learning

A COVID-19 testing provider at Rice University produced multiple false positive test results last week, which prompted the university’s recent decision to revert to remote learning for the first two weeks of the fall semester, according to officials.

Kevin E. Kirby, who serves as chair of Rice’s crisis management advisory committee, said in a letter to university staff Sunday that the testing provider had changed its protocols “resulting in significant differences in how test results are decided.” After finding some unusual patterns in the testing data, Rice officials, who were unaware of this change, asked the provider to revert to their previous testing strategy.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
hqdefault (1).jpg

From the movie War Games.

What does this mean?

You need to withdraw your energy from their system. They need your energy to thrive. Stop playing by their rules.

The most revolutionary thing you can do at this moment as I see it is exchanging your currencies into real money like silver and gold.

They desperately need silver (being the supreme conductor) to build their control grid. And they desperately need people to continue to have trust in their currencies to keep the system running. Silver is their acchilles heal. If enough people own SILVER instead of "illusions of wealth" their plan for you to own nothing will fall to dust.

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
Barnett - "In order to gain freedom, one has to act free.
Freedom has to be taken, not begged for,
and this does not even require any violence or aggression;
it just requires disobedience and dissent,
and a refusal to comply with this heinous government's orders,
mandates, and corrupt attempts to control you."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
OPINION: No, COVID-19 vaccine passports and mandatory vaccination do not 'protect the health and safety of Canadians'

Public health officers and political decision-makers continue to misrepresent the limited scientific knowledge about the vaccines, a group of academics write

Tidal

Star
Well guys, my long covid symptoms are getting worse, I keep getting zapped by shivering spells, splitting headaches and overwhelming tiredness, last montth I was bedridden for over a week unable to eat anything and feeling like a braindead zombie.
So if I disappear from VC it means I'm probably hospitalised or on boot hill..:)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well guys, my long covid symptoms are getting worse, I keep getting zapped by shivering spells, splitting headaches and overwhelming tiredness, last montth I was bedridden for over a week unable to eat anything and feeling like a braindead zombie.
So if I disappear from VC it means I'm probably hospitalised or on boot hill..:)
Use the Coronavirus thread for any further posts.

To everyone: Send replies to this post to the other thread.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Disagreement over mandatory vaccines creates rift between Toronto Police Service, police association

Canada’s largest municipal police force announced it will require all of its members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, giving them until mid-September to prove their immunization status and sparking conflict with the officers’ association, which objects to a mandatory policy.

Toronto Police Service Chief James Ramer said in a statement on Tuesday that his force’s vaccine mandate, which will apply to both officers and civilian employees, aims “to protect each other and the communities we serve.”

“The Service has an obligation to ensure a safe workplace for TPS members and the public,” the statement said. “This is a primary commitment for the Service, as it has been throughout the pandemic.”

But Jon Reid, president of the Toronto Police Association, which represents officers, released a statement later in the day saying he “does not support this mandatory vaccination announcement or mandatory disclosure.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Northern Ireland Doctor, Anne McCloskey, suspended over online video showing concern over vaccinating kids

A Northern Ireland doctor has been suspended over a YouTube video (now only available on Odysee after being deleted by YouTube) where she expressed concerns about young people taking the COVID-19 vaccine.

A Health and Social Care Board (HSCB) investigation is being carried out as a result of concern raised over Dr. McCloskey’s comments in the video.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They want these Troops jabbed before everyone realizes that the Pfizer injection aren't actually FDA approved. Unbelievable!!
Defense Secretary Orders US Troops to Quickly Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19

U.S. military department heads were ordered Tuesday to “immediately” start getting their troops vaccinated against the virus that causes COVID-19, two days after the first COVID-19 vaccine received federal approval.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a memorandum made public Aug. 25 that the secretaries of all military departments must “immediately begin full vaccination” of all service members who aren’t already vaccinated.