Matthew Perry died of drowning?

Daze

Superstar
These days there's no way to know.

The guy could have been high on coke and drowned. Could be vaccinated, had an issue and drowned.

Maybe murdered. I remember some years ago, Randy Quaid was trying to talk about some kind of group
called star wackers before he disappeared.

Maybe he's got a younger relative entering the business and a sacrifice was needed?

God knows best.

Probably the most depressing thing for me is seeing how gray Chandler got. Reminds you how old you are getting.

free2018

Star
These days there's no way to know.

The guy could have been high on coke and drowned. Could be vaccinated, had an issue and drowned.

Maybe murdered. I remember some years ago, Randy Quaid was trying to talk about some kind of group
called star wackers before he disappeared.

Maybe he's got a younger relative entering the business and a sacrifice was needed?

God knows best.

Probably the most depressing thing for me is seeing how gray Chandler got. Reminds you how old you are getting.
He was vaccinated.

L3M4

Star
nah dont watch much american or yanks stuff sorry never watched an episode
american or yanks stuff? what does yanks mean?
what country are u from if I may ask

and by the way everyone, yes he was fully inoculated and no, he did not drown while sitting on his jacuzzi, tmz already reported they called emergency because of cardiac issues, obiously vaccine related since they're also trying so hard to hide the cause of death claiming he "dranwed"

Slava

Established
"83-38"

"murder" = 83 (Reverse)
"murder" = 38 (Reverse Reduction)
"drowned" = 83 (Ordinal)
"drowned" = 38 (Reduction)
"death" = 38 (Ordinal)

he died after coming home from morning Pickleball practice?
"pickleball" = 83 (Ordinal)
"pickleball" = 38 (Reduction)
His Instagram had 8.3 million followers and 83 posts, the most recent of which was a photo of him in a pool under the moon, captioned "Oh, so warm water swirling around makes you feel good? I'm Mattman."

The ritual of the lunar eclipse on October 28? Is that why he's hugging a smiley face? The smiley is one of the occult codes associated with the eclipse and covid.

Look for news of his death. Doesn't it seem odd that a lot of the photos would be saturated in blue?

"eclipse" = 33 (Reduction)
"jacuzzi" = 33 (Reduction)
Died 3 years and 33 weeks after the announcement of the pandemic covid.
Matthew Perry Passes Away: Friends Actor's Haunting Last Instagram Post Goes Viral After His Death
Viral - Virus

Predictive programming of the Covid-19 military exercise in the movie. Keter is a crown, as well as encircle, ring.
At 3:30, an Asian man shares a viral video. He has a drawing of a circle behind his back, signed as "See the World". The font is chosen in such a way that the letter W looks like 311. The date the pandemic started.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar

and by the way everyone, yes he was fully inoculated and no, he did not drown while sitting on his jacuzzi, tmz already reported they called emergency because of cardiac issues, obiously vaccine related since they're also trying so hard to hide the cause of death claiming he "dranwed"
A yank is a euphemism for white Americans. Shorthand for Yankee. Mostly taken as a slur today, it used to refer to northern Americans.

I don't watch tv, but the TMZ detail seems to explain everything. A delayed response to the vax and then the media trying to cover it up.

I wouldn't say he had a bad run. Money and fame. Lived to 54.
I have a niece who died in a car accident at 10. Also, a cousin who committed suicide at 17. My own father died at 52 due to heart problems.
(all old events). I wouldn't say a life of 54 years is one cut short.

free2018

Star

Yes, he died because of vaccine mandates.

Daze

Superstar
A yank is a euphemism for white Americans. Shorthand for Yankee. Mostly taken as a slur today, it used to refer to northern Americans.

I don't watch tv, but the TMZ detail seems to explain everything. A delayed response to the vax and then the media trying to cover it up.

I wouldn't say he had a bad run. Money and fame. Lived to 54.
I have a niece who died in a car accident at 10. Also, a cousin who committed suicide at 17. My own father died at 52 due to heart problems.
(all old events). I wouldn't say a life of 54 years is one cut short.
My cousin who died recently was 39 with young children. Matthew Perry had addiction problem, I remember I read something regarding how he don't remember a whole season of Friends as he was completely stoned and he had some GIT issue which explains his weight fluctuation in later seasons.