Olympic Woman Boxer Apology To Man Who Beat Her Up

This is disgusting. I am wondering if she was forced to apologize by the evil ones running the Olympics. Women everywhere need to boycott all sports that fake women are participating in. The guy who beat her up doesn't even look like a woman even a fake one. What's next women forced to apologize to men who raped them? Actually I think this has happened in Germany and Sweden so the migrants feelings are not hurt.

Daze

Superstar
She apologized because she knew she was out of line. She said she was upset when her Olympic dream was crushed, and later made a public apology.

For the record, Imane Khelif has lost 9 fights against women. What kind of man is this?

So she hits hard, God gave her higher testosterone. So what? I remember my sister could beat many of the boys in arm wresting back in high school. Not all women are timid and weak.

Plenty of women in the west pump themselves full of steroids. Are we going to start calling them men too?

1722777373066.jpeg 1722777386147.jpeg

1722777421161.jpeg 1722777664604.jpeg

Imane was literally born a girl.

1722777294436.jpeg

But the west needs all the distractions it can get for its looming WW3. Trying to get the world to look away from the genocidal colony. So this story is hyped up. Trump himself is commenting on it.

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious. Why is western propaganda found at VC? Do you people question nothing anymore?

1722777110940.jpeg

free2018

Star
She apologized because she knew she was out of line. She said she was upset when her Olympic dream was crushed, and later made a public apology.

For the record, Imane Khelif has lost 9 fights against women. What kind of man is this?

So she hits hard, God gave her higher testosterone. So what? I remember my sister could beat many of the boys in arm wresting back in high school. Not all women are timid and weak.

Plenty of women in the west pump themselves full of steroids. Are we going to start calling them men too?

View attachment 108186 View attachment 108187

View attachment 108188 View attachment 108190

Imane was literally born a girl.

View attachment 108185

But the west needs all the distractions it can get for its looming WW3. Trying to get the world to look away from the genocidal colony. So this story is hyped up. Trump himself is commenting on it.

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious. Why is western propaganda found at VC? Do you people question nothing anymore?

View attachment 108184
I agree with you on Imane.
It’s a reverse psyop.
Imane has been made more masculine over an extended period of time.
Imane is indeed a female.
The Italian boxer she fought is a gentleman.
The woman is a man and the man is a woman.
Welcome to The New World Order.

Daze

Superstar
I agree with you on Imane.
It’s a reverse psyop.
Imane has been made more masculine over an extended period of time.
Imane is indeed a female.
The Italian boxer she fought is a gentleman.
The woman is a man and the man is a woman.
Welcome to The New World Order.
I got to admit, I am taken back by this. When I seen you reply in this thread, I thought here we go.

It's nice to see we can agree, sometimes at least.

Idk enough about the other boxers to comment. But I can see the obvious psy-op in play when large accounts like The Quartering are calling her a man with 30 million views.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If this grotesque mockery of a female was actually legit... where was her hijab, like the rest of her female Boxing teammates sported? Pretty clear answer to the question.

Daze

Superstar
It’s a reverse psyop.
I think it's a distraction. For 9 months solid, Israel has been killing babies. While Iran is getting ready for a "response" and Russia has acknowledged aid to Iran. We are on the cusp of a global world war.

The United States of Israel needs all the distractions is can get while it aids and funds the genocidal colony.

free2018

Star
If this grotesque mockery of a female was actually legit... where was her hijab, like the rest of her female Boxing teammates sported? Pretty clear answer to the question.
Naw, it's a reverse psyop.
These "Muslim" Masons are taking craps on females, etc...
What do those rich dudes really care about? Their god?

Last edited: