Thread dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven.

SnowFall

Veteran
They are both claiming to be Christian but neither are very “Christ like”, I mean, what Christian denomination is? I haven’t found any.

And that’s the problem right there!

I stick to my previous posts. If you pray to Mary, you’re worshipping Mary. The four branches of Christian theology all make cases against praying to dead saints. The bible itself has verses warning against praying to the dead. The whole “body of Christ encompasses the saints” argument is flawed primarily because it contradicts the biblical teachings. There’s no reconciliation there at all.

Just dogmatism and that’s really quite sad.
The Catholic Church is…

you may stick to your opinions however wrong they might be.

SnowFall

Veteran
yeah i always thought the definition of church was: two or more people discussing god

with regards to worshiping mary: thou shall not worship any graven images, also , shall have no other gods
It’s just a good job I don’t worship Mary then.

SnowFall

Veteran
Thursdays Rosary:

Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen

Cintra

Star
Jesus also said “the only way to the father is through me”

you can be a beggar but if you reject Christ you’re going to hell
I am not going to hell because I am poor.
So Jesus said I would go to heaven.

Luke 6.20

Or was jesus lying?

DesertRose

Superstar
hello hero, I hope you’re doing well?
I appreciate the advice and I don’t enjoy the fact that my words have caused you sadness.

I’ve could’ve expressed things in a better way but sometimes passions do get the better of us, especially with sensitive subject matter like this, and even more so with provokers on this thread.

I will not neglect to speak what I believe is the truth and call out those who I believe are in error but like you said I could probably deal with it better.
I will get over the previous words, God willing. Heartfelt pain always subsides.
TBH I am no hero.Anything decent you see from this member is because of the guidance of the Quran.
All Honour belongs to Allah and I am His creature nothing more and nothing less.
Thanks for taking the advice.
May the Creator guide us all to the best manners. Ameen
“The most beloved of Allah’s servants to Allah are those with the best manners.” (Al-Bukhari)

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
I will get over the previous words, God willing. Heartfelt pain always subsides.
TBH I am no hero.Anything decent you see from this member is because of the guidance of the Quran.
All Honour belongs to Allah and I am His creature nothing more and nothing less.
Thanks for taking the advice.
May the Creator guide us all to the best manners. Ameen
“The most beloved of Allah’s servants to Allah are those with the best manners.” (Al-Bukhari)
I feel saddened that my words have hurt you DesertRose, you’ve always been kind to me.

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
I would say this is uncalled for but it really paints the picture of who you actually worship as the devil only has one enemy.

When Jesus says love thy neighbor you couldn't be farther away. Good luck with your demons.
I admit my words were harsh but don’t feign innocence, Daze.

We’ve been arguing on and off for weeks now and whatever your intentions when we first started conversing, don’t pretend you only here to spread the words of your faith.

I explained to your friend why I created this sub and asked him not to derail it, but he chose to provoke further and you aren’t much different.