BTS discussion thread

Y’all just in case you question my next actions I am taking my friend’s side until proven wrong. If these persons keep attacking my friend w/o any proof I will attack back. Ain’t no one harassing my people without facing me first :p
Edit: Sometimes I wish I was the owner of this thread uhhh yass so many dumb comments deleted. Btw we can escape these people reporting them for harassment. It worked last time.
Thank you so much dear !!! Thank you. I am crying right now because I feel so stressed but thank you so much ahaha... I promise I will show everything

Turquoise

Rookie
You always are so nice to me thank you for helping me through all of this. I am literally shaking right now. I have had trouble sleeping. I have been anxious for a few days. They don’t know how much stress and anxiety they caused to me really. This isn’t me even being the victim. I am taking our time to show everything. Thank you sis really for everything. God bless you <3
We have to stand up for justice. Being neutral doesn't mean doing the right thing. Being neutral prolongs the matter and allows the hunter to hurt the other. Being a bystander and staying silent is the same as allowing the other person to continue their mistreatment. Staying silent does not mean we are free from accountability from what happens in front of us.

If people think I am being too dramatic by what I write they can think that, but literally right now you are feeling uncomfortable in this thread by a total random stranger. They have no power to hurt you. Their words are weaker than the wind. And they are not worth your energy, time and feelings.

Giving them proof wont stop this. Haters keep hating, no matter how right you are. They will find something and twist your words.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Some people don’t and I need to clarify to feel better... it can’t be worse than it already is sis. I’m so done with this thread and everything tbh.
You have nothing to clarify if there are baseless accusations. People who trust trolls and baseless accusations should start focusing on their own life instead of giving their opinions about people they don’t know online. Just saying lol

Lachimolala

Established
Anyone noticed that V's appearance is kinda similar to John Lennon from the Beatles? Glasses, long hair, clothing in that interview...I had to do a double take...I was like he looks like John Lennon. So hippies’ vibe.
View attachment 7605
View attachment 7598 (I didn't have time to find a better pic)

Then I thought the boys' success has been mentioned by some fans to be quite similar to the Beatles, who were a worldwide phenomenon.
View attachment 7595View attachment 7596
In fact, the boys have gained so much international popularity and it keeps increasing, at least through social media they're known by a lot of younger generations, Kpop fans, and they're pushing for more niches with their US performances and radio play, and then there's their upcoming world tour in Europe and other countries. If they keep this up, they might just be the next Beatles I think.

Sure, the Beatles are on another level, in a time where they were singing for a specific audience, about peace and love, about societal issues and so on. [Sounds similar to a certain Korean group speaking about struggles of youth, societal pressure, depression and self-love, right?]
John was an anti-war protester and activist, spoke against society, had issues with the US, amongst other things. He was one of the most successful celebrities of his time, especially after he went solo.
Also, he had issues with Paul McCartney, his bandmate, allegedly about the music, which led to the group disbanding. [Hm]
But you know what? The Beatles did have great songs and were the best band of their time and still remembered even today. But they also were heavily influenced by satanism.

View attachment 7601
View attachment 7602

John was also an anti-christian, as you can see. And a follower of Aleister crowley's luciferian teachings.

View attachment 7603
The Beatles did promote a lot the YOLO ideology. Sang about lucifer with their song "Lucy in the sky". Hit songs like "Imagine" by John Lennon is clear as day. It certainly promotes positivity and to learn to be peaceful and to love each other, but it's more about Yolo in my opinion. Imagine there's no heaven, no hell, all the people living just for today. Sounds like exactly what everyone is starting to do more and more around the world.

Something the boys have done with "Go Go" and the cyphers too where they diss antis, and boast about fame and money.

I wonder if the staff and the people behind the group are not also using the Beatles' effect with their so-called concepts. I remember a quote by John and I even found a pic of it:

"We need to learn to love ourselves first, [...] If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create."

View attachment 7606
Similar to what the whole LY concept is about right? It might be a reach, making connections like these between the two groups, but the Elite love influencial celebrities that can promote their agendas. I think they used the Beatles for that time, tried maybe with backstreet boys and nsync, 1D later on, and now we have Bangtan.

Though, they contradict themselves what with the lyrics being so angst-y, about fear (Magic Shop exchanging fear thingy), and dark side of Love in this new comeback. They want to empower the fans AND themselves (NamJ' said himself that he still doesn't love himself after all this time and wants to achieve that with the fans, before he dies. That's worrisome -.- ) to love themselves first so they can enjoy life and fall in love and so on. Find some inner peace and happiness, I suppose.

Sure, the message sounds great and all, positive in hindsight. However, the MVs and the story line with the symbolism, the connotations of sacrifice, death, suicide, and abuse…Even some songs in their albums make no sense of being related to Love or acceptance of oneself, they are far too sad and could be interpreted in different ways which leave the fans to speculate about the meaning. So, they say it's a fan song, or it's about love, it's about the dark side of love etc...Hardcore fans will believe what they say and accept it at face value, unfortunately. Obviously, they won't be spilling all the truth out there about the evil deal they made, what happens behind the scenes, the real reason and story from their MVs. It would be too dangerous, fans would realize, would worry, would feel betrayed if they understood the reality of the music industry and that even they have become a part of this whole masquerade and agenda of the elite. The elite doesn’t want that: for people to be aware, remember that.

Not sure if the boys truly know what their so called concept is about. When they are asked questions about it, they avoid eye contact, look uncomfortable, play with their hands, and let the leader answer. Said leader, himself, is uncomfortable, stutters and gives no cohesive answers. His english slightly got worse? He’s unsure and not confident. He’s blatantly lying and can't find any other bulls*** to pull, so he keeps saying the same “explore dark side of love” “love yourself” “inspiration from books, movies, going to the park, just like every artist does” and so on. It's so obvious.

If their concept is truly about love, even the gloomy side of being in love or struggles of loving yourself, why not be explicit about it? Be to the point at least in your interviews, the album is already out, not need to try so hard to be mysterious about the concept. It makes it shady and all the more obvious they have no idea, have no involvement in their “concept”. They just do what they are ordered to do, in my opinion.

The boys have changed a lot over the years, from hip-hop genre to a more versatile kpop group which now has got more western songs with autotune and collabs to target the US market. This new album, personally, has no appeal to me.

Ever heard of the Beatle Mania? Basically celebrity worship. The Beatles were worshipped. Now, we have fandoms, stans, soft and hardcore ones hyping up the boys, just like with the beatles, just differently. But not so different, the mentality of some is pretty much the same. Screaming, crying, fangirling, putting them on a pedestal…And obviously as soon as they make a statement or an opinion about anything, it becomes valid as if they’re experts. “What an intellectual” “I stan Kings” etc... Let’s not get started on the clothes they wear, or accessories they use. Everything is under scrutiny and the fans are ready to hype it, buy it and use it, no matter how expensive or useless it may be for them. They’re brainwashed.

Army, was supposedly standing for adorable representative MC for youth? They don’t mention it anymore. Kinda cringey to begin with. But I doubt they were serious about it. They truly meant it as an army for the boyscouts. They knew they’d reach this level of fame. That they’d have truly an army of fans ready to protect, serve, and “love” them. A love more obsessive than anything. At least, the ones behind the creation of the group are in the know-how, after all they came up with the group’s name, the fandom’s, and definetely their concept. Whether it’s all the PD’s idea or other staff involved, who knows. Everything is not a coincidence, as they always say and sing about.

Now, it’s a new generation, new time, new age with technology (social media and internet). It means more opportunities and vehicles to enslave more people to worship celebrities that push agendas and more propaganda. The Hallyu wave brought much to SK and the Korean pop music just transcended many barriers and reached many countries all over the world.
So, the elite see this new group, appealing, talented, young, passionate, with a huge fanbase already which keeps increasing, and they are willing (or not but their company sure is) to go further up the pyramid of fame. Of course, they'd support them, throw them in the western industry to gain more popularity, more followers, with other celebrities backing them and hyping them. Agendas are pushed, fans are brainwashed, companies and celebrities get more money, fame, and spotlight. And everyone's happy. The devil's snickering around, his followers are doing great and more sheeple are in a trance and won't know what hit them when antichrist shows up. This, of course, doesn't pertain only to the boys' influence. It's so much more complex than that. The music and entertainment industries are just the tip of the iceberg. It's just distraction and brainwashing 101 for the Elite. I used the boys just as an exemple of how dangerous this whole idol worshipping is leading us to.

Many have speculated over the storyline that SeokJ and taetae might be sacrificed right? Also, I remembered that Chimchim had been threatened by an anon to be shot or something along those lines. And there was a picture of both SeokJ and chimchim wearing the same outfit and looking earily similar. Was it the company's way of protecting him? By putting his hyung in the same outfit to confuse the person? Wow smart move. Of course, let's put the hyung who's being allegedly killed off or sacrificed himself for his dongsaengs in the storyline out there to protect chimchim. Let's turn him into a hero. A martyr. Who sacrificed his everything for his brothers. Isn't that what we have seen countless times through their interactions, and through the theories? The way he is treated is like a puppet to use and dispose of whenever needed. That's the feeling I get.

Besides that, we have taetae and JeonK who seem to have gained in this comeback more spotlight.
The way I see it in Fake <3 both roles they play are the following:

- taetae is basically someone who's been heavily influenced by the devil, once was an apprentice, he simply rose higher now and became officially a pawn of the devil [hence, the "save me" inverted "i'm fine" duality in his segment. It shows that he's under influence and wants saving, yet another part of him is fine with the situation. He willingly joined at first. Or was born into it and eased into accepting the evil deal. He may regret now.]

- the other role played by JeonK: he tried to stay pure and innocent, he saw his hyungs hurting and fighting temptation and falling for it one after the other. He tried to help SeokJ to get them out alive, in vain. He keeps running around, fighting demons, trying to get to his hyungs and get them out of their cells. Get them out of their mk-ultra imprisonment chambers, if you want.

SeokJ even gave himself up to gain power to protect them (in wonder's euphoria: symbolized by sending JeonK to save Sugar, Jay to save taetae and so on but failed to save them all, chimchim was left alone in that hospital right? no matter what he tried he couldn't save them all, and couldn't save himself. He even sacrificed himself instead of taetae.)
But JeonK somehow was the key. The sole remaining member, the trump card, the one still not fully corrupted. He could still attempt to help and save everyone, or could fall for the trick and end up like them all. Hence, the curtains segment of both SeokJ/JeonK, the hyung sees the last one attempting to run from the devil, JeonK sees his hyungs in their cells in trances, not trying to seek aid, they gave up. SeokJ is always seen sad and resolute like he lost all his soul and all his strength. In the end, he couldn't protect the last flower in that lantern.
View attachment 7604
It turned to sand/ashes, because the devil's fire consumed it. The devil got JeonK and consumed him as well. The last one ended up joining the masked man who was waiting for him with the other 6 coat racks. Either he got him because he gave up the fight (he was in torn clothes at the end), or he played a game and lost. Since he couldn't run away from it and give up his hyungs, the only way for him to survive is to accept the outcome. At least, he'll be with his hyungs.

The fire explosion, the water flooding, the wind ripping apart, the sneakers mountain/probably actual pills just censored, the phones' flashes, NamJ' isolation with his fear of self-love in front of that mirror...all of those were tricks of the devil to keep them all chained. When JeonK lost or gave up the fight, tired from running, he found that door. It opened for him. Remember the key given to him in the teaser? Maybe it symbolized that he was the key to open the doors for his hyungs to be saved, but by losing the game against the devil/masked man, he ended up torn apart, tired, and the only door to open for him was that of the devil himself. He was tricked and ended up welcomed to that room where he'll join his hyungs who already gave their souls and what remains of them are their skeletons/symbolized by the coat racks. Sorry for the terms, just my theory and opinion of what everything means.

Overall, the mv minus the choreo (as I didn't analyze it yet) is about JeonK officially being accepted by the elite, or letting himself fully be brainwashed. He's in now just like the rest of the members. Some sort of initiation? There's nothing to initiate. I think he was aware of things, but was kept away from most rituals or didn't know much of what was going. But now he's officially aware of the industry, of the evil deal. He was the youngest when they started. He was influenced by the others and protected. He's an adult now and not so naive. Wouldn't the fact that he wrote a song for this album be some sort of gift/reward of him accepting the full responsibility of shaking hands with the devil?

Concerning the lyrics, I think many verses talk about JeonK, from the view point of his hyungs, at the same time, they mention Fake <3 as in fake fame/popularity, everything came at a cost, all the hype, love, fame, and obsession is fake since it was awarded by the elite, by evil forces. No matter how much effort and hardwork they put in it, it still tastes bitter because it's all a lie, it's all fake. Still sweet though. They still love and want it. It's so mad. Fake <3 indeed. Love is sweet. But Fake <3 is bittersweet. You get what I'm saying, right?

Anyway, concerning the sacrifices, if they do happen, and God I hope and pray that they don't, I imagine the people behind the scenes to pull some scenario that fits the story line even in real life somehow. SeokJ could be sacrificed in attempt to protect taetae maybe. Some sasaeng fan could attempt to harm him, but SeokJ takes the hit somehow. I feel like if the company pulled the stunt of chimchim and seokJ wearing the same outfit to confuse any possible attacker while putting his life in danger, as if he chose to do so, I wouldn't put it pass them to do it for any other member if need be. But then again, these are all assumptions. I apologize if I scared or worried anyone.

Going back to the Beatles, in case you don't know, many believe they disbanded because they woke up from the whole satanic agenda thingy. John went solo and had great success, but also step by step I think he started to accept christianity at some point. He had an interview where he lowkey talked about the elite and exposed their existence, way too subtle for people to understand at that time, but now, I see. You know how he died? Shot by a crazy psychotic fan in New York in front of a building, 5 bullets if I recall. The crazy was arrested. But yeah, I believe like others he was mk-utlra'ed and sent to murder John because he knew too much and was ready to say more.

Bottom line, let's pray the boys stay safe, and I hope they disband and stay away from the limelight. They're talented enough to get through life somehow. I'm more concerned about the fans and the new ones to join the fandom, who'll become attached and brainwashed as well. This is beyond concerning. I hope they wake up as well. I think the only way to save the boys, even if they don't want saving, is for them to lose popularity/fame. The fans need to stop hyping up or wake up somehow. The fandom made them who they are today. They brought them to the spotlight, and under the elite's radar, up for use. They lose their audience, they'll lose the elite's backup. The more they're in, the more they know about the shady dealings backstage, the more they are in danger of knowing too much and won't be let off easily.

Sorry for the long essay <.< I can't believe the John lennon look on taetae got me into sharing all this. This brain of mine, I swear.
Wooow very interesting

H.N

Rookie
If you guys want me to show my dms with honey I don’t mind - I will keep her private but I will reveal my side
You do not have to prove anything, we believe you. You have been one of the longest members on this thread and suddenly them coming here chatting bs and thinking we’ll believe them lmfao they need to get checked up ASAP

5hawol

Established
Some people don’t and I need to clarify to feel better... it can’t be worse than it already is sis. I’m so done with this thread and everything tbh.
Yeah, I think you should show it all. They will not stop coming and harrassing us all until you show it all. It will be best for your mental health too.

Yeah, I think you should show it all. They will not stop coming and harrassing us all until you show it all. It will be best for your mental health too.
They aren’t harassing you guys much it’s me they hate the most ahaha ..... and I know exactly why. It’s always the members who’ve been here from the beginning who get the most hate. The timing for all of this was also interesting and other things have Also happened. I am not surprised this happened to me. I am shocked it was this intense though

All those mean things they called Yuna! That's harassment. Yuna is just 15 and she recieved most shit from them. Also Boobadoop - they were so harrassed and the worst part is, Yuna and boobadoop were blind sided. They were unaware of most part of this.
Yes but I mean their problem is mainly with me. Of course they hate us all but I am at the centre. I am the only one who has messages leaked etc

im so sorry Yuna and Boopdedoop you don’t deserve this either guys

H.N

Rookie
All those mean things they called Yuna! That's harassment. Yuna is just 15 and she recieved most shit from them. Also Boobadoop - they were so harrassed and the worst part is, Yuna and boobadoop were blind sided. They were unaware of most part of this.
Listen yh. They were harassed that way you can say most people were. And no one has to go through this like whatever the reason and really hope @somewhat_yuna and @Boopdedoop are ok. But @ShiningCarat14 like she went through major harassment you can go through the messages again and it’s pretty obvious. Like all of this has been a complete mess and over what insensitive delusional girls whose hormones got the best of them smh

5hawol

Established
Listen yh. They were harassed that way you can say most people were. And no one has to go through this like whatever the reason and really hope @somewhat_yuna and @Boopdedoop are ok. But @ShiningCarat14 like she went through major harassment you can go through the messages again and it’s pretty obvious. Like all of this has been a complete mess and over what insensitive delusional girls whose hormones got the best of them smh
I have a feeling this will continue for sometime then. They will not stop coming for sure. Phew! They mentioned Honey from the start and Shining reluctance to reveal their DM is highly sus.

H.N

Rookie
I have a feeling this will continue for sometime then. They will not stop coming for sure. Phew! They mentioned Honey from the start and Shining reluctance to reveal their DM is highly sus.
BRO TF YOU ON HAHAHAHAA
SHE JUST SHOWED HER DMS.
Also dw we’ll just ignore them mostly they don’t deserve the attention anyways. Brainwashed sheep

I am not reluctant to do anything - I am able to share everything but I’ve been advised not to

Yoi know what - even if I did say something why does it matter? Does it invalidate all the information I have put out in this thread? Does it justify that I have been harassed and my online security has been breached? Does it validate anything that is happening right now

I don’t even know why I am “entertaining” this... so they want me to expose that I talk about JD and other people ahaha... at least make it juicy man. Like maybe say I am a murderer or something. Also is entertainment the expense of someone getting bullied. Is that entertaining ?

Turquoise

Rookie
Shining owes you no screenshots. Period. This situation is not a TV-drama. There will always be stuff we won't know 100%. That doesnt make someone to automatically fishy.