Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

Flarepath

Star
Thread title- Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upskirt.jpg

Flarepath

Star
Do I detect a couple of Biden-bikers in this thread?
Shame on you.. :p

bikers-biden2.jpg

bikers-trump.jpg

Come back Don, America needs you real bad..:)-
trump-2024.jpg

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
3 MINUTES AGO
US President Joe Biden instructed to hold a public opinion poll to know the opinion of Americans about chances of Vice President Kamala Harris to win the presidential race if she replaces him, ABC television reported, citing an official.
According to him, Biden has become more responsive to calls for withdrawing from the race.

"The official noted that the president is wiped and exhausted, but the COVID-19 diagnosis gives him a chance to bring people together, have conversations and think while he recovers in Delaware," the TV channel said.

Axios web portal said earlier that Biden might announce the step-down from the presidential race as early as on July 20-21 in view of growing pressure from Congress leaders, Democratic Party members and close friends.

redqueen

Superstar
if this is True
I said in this thread that jb will not make out his term and I Believe
that

no one wants kh(any woman really)in the seat but I Believe that's exactly
how tptb will bring them in

tptb will report that jb will have complications due to the "divoc" that take/took
him unexpectedly before he could/is supposed to address the nation sometime
next week about dropping out

kh will step in and I think and can anyone in the youssa Please confirm
that there is a law that will allow tptb to delay the election that way for
up to a year or maybe they pick someone to take the seat idk I'd have to look
into it

polymoog

Superstar
I'm getting the same information polymoog
in actuality, this is the biden clone theyre killing off. i guess he outlived his usefulness. i think the real biden has been dead for years now. others say he was tried and executed in gitmo-- thats what was said, at least, in the "white hat Qanon" circles.
ive read/heard somewhere that these clones do not live very long.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
in actuality, this is the biden clone theyre killing off. i guess he outlived his usefulness. i think the real biden has been dead for years now. others say he was tried and executed in gitmo-- thats what was said, at least, in the "white hat Qanon" circles.
ive read/heard somewhere that these clones do not live very long.
That or they simply retired the latex actor(s) who played him for the past 6 years.