Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
the problem is that they think that starbucks and mcdonalds are the main problems when it’s so much deeper. who do they think supports the companies and got shares there? black rock vanguard group them zionists=sodomites=pedophiles who think they control the world neo(n=zion(false zion ofc) world order can they go and dig deeper than the surface so they will wake up to the reality surrounding us?
I also think they are possible paid to divert attention from the real companies behind this. That’s why the boycot is irrelevant because they are not able to attack from the top. Most people don’t even know who actually controls these things.

RecievingA

Star
I also think they are possible paid to divert attention from the real companies behind this. That’s why the boycot is irrelevant because they are not able to attack from the top. Most people don’t even know who actually controls these things.
Faceless investors.

Beautiful

Star
I am really sorry for off topic but I'm really curious about ur thoughts on neurolonk....
Although now it is for disabled person but if normal people gets they gets tooo lazy even to type...and Idk I have a feeling that they can hack our brain easily...what if chip bursts, hack...we are living in fast world where everything is going on too fast.. whether science or wars

RecievingA

Star
I am really sorry for off topic but I'm really curious about ur thoughts on neurolonk....
Although now it is for disabled person but if normal people gets they gets tooo lazy even to type...and Idk I have a feeling that they can hack our brain easily...what if chip bursts, hack...we are living in fast world where everything is going on too fast.. whether science or wars
The mark of the beast. On the head or hand. It's really as simple as that.

minnie82

Superstar
i notice that many idols doing travel vlogs in these latest times , here's the one from Irene from Rv :

Choa (Aoa former member ) , went in the Usa there :

Beautiful

Star
i notice that many idols doing travel vlogs in these latest times , here's the one from Irene from Rv :

Jisoup also did right..... actually many idols are preparing to open yt channel bcz if they fame gets fade away atleast they can get revenue from yt.

I also heard normal people in Korea also wants to open yt bcz of no job

minnie82

Superstar
Jisoup also did right..... actually many idols are preparing to open yt channel bcz if they fame gets fade away atleast they can get revenue from yt.

I also heard normal people in Korea also wants to open yt bcz of no job
You mean Jisoo?Solar from Mamamoo also have a yt channel..And Yoona and Seohyun from GG too..yes they need to be relevant i think ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
You mean Elon Musk's Neuralink...?

lilyofthevalleys

Established

I wonder if this is an effort from their companies to get them more exposure or is this a way to supplement income? We know they make little to no money from those terrible contracts they're under.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
And about lïså and the French think this is better suited for the Trans thread but I will say this here.

lïså is a ladyboy getting closer to 30. At 30 the body goes through another "puberty" and the true gender starts to come out. lïså is fighting against the clock to find a wealthy suitor before the "girlish looks" fade away.

there is a new crop of much younger replacements for lïså and music career she had is pretty much gone now. She is not needed anymore. N÷w jeans the like have taken the spot.

J÷nnie has been able to form a company because at the end of the day she is Korean and will be embraced by her people. lïså is a foreigner and will not get the same kind of support. If the Frenchman doesn't marry her I bet lïså will be swinging on poles in America in no time looking for the next comeup.