Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not KPop...but a relevant interview about a Hollywood star's life of struggle with personal issues and relationships, social media, the "woke culture," judgemental people and society...and coming to terms with one's inner self...and hopefully finding spiritual redemption through the help of The Everloving and Forgiving God Almighty... Who is The God of second chances... People need The Lord...just like Armie Hammer does...

e-Enoch

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar
Dispatch Reveals How Min Hee Jin Took Control Of NewJeans — Including Consulting A Shaman For Which Members To Debut...

Min Hee Jin has denied the claims made in Dispatch’s report.

NEWS
Ron Kim
Ron Kim

3 hours ago

off couse she denied that

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Dispatch Reveals How Min Hee Jin Took Control Of NewJeans — Including Consulting A Shaman For Which Members To Debut...

Min Hee Jin has denied the claims made in Dispatch’s report.

NEWS
Ron Kim
Ron Kim

3 hours ago

Let me guess, the Shaman was a pedo who liked the younger ones better

Mambo999

Established
Also, Min Hee-jin, herself has shown signs of p***philia...She does have "special interest" in adolescents and even younger "talents..." There had been complaints against her on this matter...
Like tell me why Yeri from Red Velvet was singing Ice cream cake (read the lyrics, sexual innuendos) ... the signs were there, but I didn't know min heejin existed yet.

M G

Established
Like tell me why Yeri from Red Velvet was singing Ice cream cake (read the lyrics, sexual innuendos) ... the signs were there, but I didn't know min heejin existed yet.
I am older, don't know this group, but Tom Petty, Blondi, and lots of others depict cake with blood. Maybe Ice Cream Cake means ' I scream cake" heres Jared... again....jared.jpg

M G

Established
another cake... but its disney not kpop. I forgot about Neil Patrick Harris cake vulgar mocking a deceased Amy Winehouse (mouseketeer and 27 club)
The full body image has been scrubbed from the internet, used to be there, with story from her neighbors hearing yelling/drums the night of her , ..what was it. alcohol overdose. Some one with better research skills than me? Lalas?

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/neil-patrick-harris-amy-winehouse-cake/
amyw.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
another cake... but its disney not kpop. I forgot about Neil Patrick Harris cake vulgar mocking a deceased Amy Winehouse (mouseketeer and 27 club)
The full body image has been scrubbed from the internet, used to be there, with story from her neighbors hearing yelling/drums the night of her , ..what was it. alcohol overdose. Some one with better research skills than me? Lalas?

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/neil-patrick-harris-amy-winehouse-cake/
View attachment 107643
Yes but Amy Winehouse wasn't a mousekeeter

For starters the "idol" you see is a character. Stage names, falsified ages and wiki pages, plastic surgery and etcetera. The average human being couldn't handle hours of practice daily, photoshoots, performances, promo, recording and cross promotions all while there is little to no time for food or sleep. They would fall apart.

So there very well could be 2 or more people playing one character. They get different beauty procedures often so that's the excuse as to why they look different. I believe when Michael Jackson had the dramatic change they swapped the original out for a new one. The world is a stage.
can I ask where the proof of people saying this is? I have suspicions too of many many idols but then I think the whole world is fucked up anyway so what does it matter lol but where exactly are people saying there are two sans? lol unless he has a secret lookealike brother, again totally plausible they like twins or siblings in celebs world of programming.

personally I think his youngerself looked more like a mix of taeyong and ten if they had a third sibling. I do wonder though if some idols are actually related in ways we might not know of? there is too many lookalike idols. it does not help that in a lot of their socials be it personal or otherwise their skin looks so fakely pristine, even sans! not a single scar not a scratch from anything not realistically looking acne scars or blemishes. it is so bizzare and kind of disgusts me that this is what they market these idols for is hiding flaws than displaying them. celeb world is rampant about having little to no imperfections, ateez short members even where heal boosters in their shoes because they are too short next to the giants of the group. It just seems so artificial regardless if I like a group or not its sad but there is not a single idol who is so natural looking or idols who have different weight to them etc. I want to almost see it with my own eyes if this makes sense? writing about online isnt enough proof for me to believe something.

and even if they do alter idols ages or heights, if there are two different people playing them I dont see how thats possible without some variation ie two people cant always have similar height and they still wont be able to perform the same energy as san does if they are older for example they wouodnt keep up with him. San does give jimin vibes though. But yeah I need actual proof cause it could all be makeup and highly edited under the needles type work thats done to them but it still dont justify the wax figure effect they give off. That along with the fact that even tho they got personal instagrams ateez members still have been given specific themes and sans is always sex god. If he is who he claims to be then I feel quite disgusted by it because if he is natural there is surely more to an idol than their body but sadly kpop is so very imagery based (yet without all thats done to idols in order for them to debut) they would still be ordinary people or kids yaknow? theyre only spectacular because of their idol like image hence why many get jealous / possessive but if you take the veil off they really prolly ordinary people given a character that isnt their own.

either way there is too many wealthy idols debuting with little to no real musical talent I am also certain that the narratives of such members is inacurrate or made up to an extent, again I want to see it for myself, like if I was invisible for a certain length of time this is stuff I want to find out.Mainly then I go back to not caring for celebs at all haha

Hiya, I often go back and forth between "has he just gotten fillers again" or "is he literally shifting into one of the other hims". I dont want to post his pics but i dont think itd be hard to guess by my post history.
why they always getting stuff done to their faces? it will have a negative effect on their appearance later on in life, some idols dont even need to upgrade their youthfulness, if they werent idols would they be that bothered about altering their face? hardly unless they fall trap innto the beauty standards nightmare

one more thing has anyone considered that younger idols could also be children or relations to older idols? just given diff name? again I need to know if it true or not...