Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
For me, I liked her. But I could never put feminism in the same sentence as Hyuna. Idk if because A. she was in the industry B. I listened to her music at the age of TEN or C. Even as I was more aware of the industry in 2021-2022, I still didn't think she was a "girl boss". The definition is "equality of the sexes" and I thought CL was a better example when she was performing with BIGBANG/G-dragon (YG family before 2019 rip).
I wasn't familiar with her until she did "I am not Cool" and the first live stage I watched of her was where she was dressed like Cleopatra in a Pharaoh theme stage and I didn't get good vibes from her and always thought she was weird in not a good way.

Mambo999

Established
I wasn't familiar with her until she did "I am not Cool" and the first live stage I watched of her was where she was dressed like Cleopatra in a Pharaoh theme stage and I didn't get good vibes from her and always thought she was weird in not a good way.
For me it was when Hyuna's Red was being promoted. I was ten back in Summer 2014 when I discovered kpop. The video was a bit inappropriate.....but it was fun and the song is catchy. idk her p nation songs didn't really vibe with me but her cube songs....bops

minnie82

Superstar

arhur12

Star
For me it was when Hyuna's Red was being promoted. I was ten back in Summer 2014 when I discovered kpop. The video was a bit inappropriate.....but it was fun and the song is catchy. idk her p nation songs didn't really vibe with me but her cube songs....bops
Yes her previous songs were better. I was exposed to K-pop for the first time in 2013. I was 12 back then and got scared after watching Fantastic Baby. I am from a Muslim household and a lot of symbolism in Fantastic Baby like the Owls, and one eye are associated with anti-christ in our religion. I have been aware of occult symbolism like the checkered floors, one eye, mirrors, pyramids etc since childhood but something got into me during the COVID pandemic. Despite knowing that Kpop contains Satanic symbolism I got addicted to BTS. Then I started to Stan SHINee, then EXO, RV and so on. It is weird for me because I was never the type to obsess over celebrities. I followed western artists for their music before getting into K-pop but I never took part in fandom discussions or cared about their chart success. That's why I believe the HybexDahnworld conspiracy theories. K-pop is different from western pop. It is entirely possible that they put spells in their songs because this stuff is addicting.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Illit’s agency sues Ador CEO Min Hee-jin for defamation

K-pop girl group Illit (Belift Lab)

Mambo999

Established
Yes her previous songs were better. I was exposed to K-pop for the first time in 2013. I was 12 back then and got scared after watching Fantastic Baby. I am from a Muslim household and a lot of symbolism in Fantastic Baby like the Owls, and one eye are associated with anti-christ in our religion. I have been aware of occult symbolism like the checkered floors, one eye, mirrors, pyramids etc since childhood but something got into me during the COVID pandemic. Despite knowing that Kpop contains Satanic symbolism I got addicted to BTS. Then I started to Stan SHINee, then EXO, RV and so on. It is weird for me because I was never the type to obsess over celebrities. I followed western artists for their music before getting into K-pop but I never took part in fandom discussions or cared about their chart success. That's why I believe the HybexDahnworld conspiracy theories. K-pop is different from western pop. It is entirely possible that they put spells in their songs because this stuff is addicting.
I didn't grow up in a religious household. But I can relate to the "despite knowing the symbolism" and still becoming addicted. It's so weird, luckily I'm not addicted anymore but still. I got SUPER addicted to BIGBANG and MAMAMOO in 2018-2019 like damn I really thought I could be friends with them (I mean I could lmao anybody can but realistically.....try againnn). I only listen to the music now and try not to watch the Music Videos and it helps a lot.