LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

i agree with you, this does not popup for me either but

suspicious of WhAT!?

It was shared with me and i forwarded it here, the explicit language about the big dick was all copy pasted i didnt elaborate all of that so dont even try to point at me as if I was searching for this stuff to then write no !

also ur ”suspicious“ are invalid to start the soldier in the video makes videos about military related news, there is not one single gay thing there for years, this is the first time they put such footage in the military base and he had to report it in the youtube video and no that does not make him gay i think its unfair to claim beards make men gay, i do know straight gentleman with beard it would be unserious and immature to accuse them of otherwise just because of facial hair
Perhaps you could review stuff before you copy and paste it and remove offensive language otherwise it just adds to whatever this is. I don't like the looks of that guy and would avoid anything he is promoting.

L3M4

Star
Perhaps you could review stuff before you copy and paste it and remove offensive language otherwise it just adds to whatever this is. I don't like the looks of that guy and would avoid anything he is promoting.
i do appreciate ur suggestion and agree with you

but what does it make u sus of?
personally dont think hes look are anything but average and normal just unkept

the youtuber dont seem to promote anything but real military news especially those the MSM want to censor

I have a big military men family, my cousins, brother, nephews, father, neighbor, childhood best friends, everyone in my fam is military (Marine, Navy, Airforce, Army, etc) and most are high ranking ok

most of them believe in God and have gf/wife it would be a shock can u imagine, these gentleman just doing their job swallowing their food when suddenly the professional federal ceremony is interrupted with two men engaging in same sex explicit stuff like mk ultra looks smalls compared to what the Biden/Obama regimen is doing to these kids wtf

i do appreciate ur suggestion and agree with you

but what does it make u sus of?
personally dont think hes look are anything but average and normal just unkept

the youtuber dont seem to promote anything but real military news especially those the MSM want to censor

I have a big military men family, my cousins, brother, nephews, father, neighbor, childhood best friends, everyone in my fam is military (Marine, Navy, Airforce, Army, etc) and most are high ranking ok

most of them believe in God and have gf/wife it would be a shock can u imagine, these gentleman just doing their job swallowing their food when suddenly the professional federal ceremony is interrupted with two men engaging in same sex explicit stuff like mk ultra looks smalls compared to what the Biden/Obama regimen is doing to these kids wtf
I appreciate your point of view. Don't forget that there is an edit button that you could use to remove the explicit gay sex description which is truly disturbing.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Man Claims Atrazine The Gender Bender Chemical Is In School Lunches...

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 19-37-24 Man Claims Atrazine The Gender Bender Chemical Is In School ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Man Claims Atrazine The Gender Bender Chemical Is In School Lunches...

View attachment 106279
Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 19-40-02 New Study Confirms Atrazine's Effects Across a Range of Spec...png

polymoog

Superstar
Teens Face 10 YEARS IN JAIL For LGBT Pride Crosswalk Skid Marks While Lime Enacts “NO GO ZONE”!!!!

6 min.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Teens Face 10 YEARS IN JAIL For LGBT Pride Crosswalk Skid Marks While Lime Enacts “NO GO ZONE”!!!!

6 min.
I saw that story...absolutely insane! It's a road way. Tires leave marks on painted surfaces. Are they going arrest everyone? Crazy!
The No Go Zone is Agenda 21 language. Areas where people aren't allow to travel. That kind of BS.
People gotta push back!

A Freeman

Superstar
I saw that story...absolutely insane! It's a road way. Tires leave marks on painted surfaces. Are they going arrest everyone? Crazy!
The No Go Zone is Agenda 21 language. Areas where people aren't allow to travel. That kind of BS.
People gotta push back!
We should have been doing a lot more than pushing back against all of this unlawful garbage a long time ago. Is there anything left in Pandora's box?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A powerful post of Brianna Wu on X:

RIP Progressivism: 2015-2024

When the history books of the progressive era are written, the Sanders campaign will be the first chapter and the Watermelon Freaks will be the final chapter.

We were a quirky, but well meaning political movement that started as a push for universal healthcare and better treatment for minorities.

The problem was, we never came up with any mechanism to regulate our worst ideas. Slowly over the next decade, they became more and more ridiculous. Abolish the police is a great example. Or when corrupt Black Lives Matter leaders were literally stealing $30 million using the name of George Floyd, we didn’t wanna hear anything about it, let we accused of being racist. If declaring your gender with no medical transition and walking into a women’s locker room seemed absurd, it would avoid a lot of headaches to just be silent about it.

Credible progressive leaders like myself were socialized into saying silent, and like a dementia patient, the movement became more and more untethered from reality.

We became such easy, stupid marks, not just unwilling to fact-check anything, but certain we didn’t even have to debate our ideas with the public. And such, we had no defenses when an actual conman came in to hijack our movement.

Funded by Qatar, Russia, and China, foreign antisemites took legitimate criticism of a war, and turned it into a full on war on Jews at home. They formed an uneasy alliance with Islamists, and promised that self-immolating our own country would be the solution to all of our problems. Hell, we became so brainwashed that actually self immolating was praised in the progressive culture.

A steady stream of social media addicted personalities lined up to uncritically bleat nonstop hate for Jews. And like the block that crashes the whole Jenga tower, the public has had enough. Everyone sane is fleeing for the lifeboats while the true believers play on as the Titanic sinks.

The brain cancer is terminal. The patient cannot be saved. Ideas cannot die, and progressive policy ideas will live on. But they will have to wait for a vehicle capable of intellectual honesty and tactics to deliver them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A powerful post of Brianna Wu on X:

RIP Progressivism: 2015-2024

When the history books of the progressive era are written, the Sanders campaign will be the first chapter and the Watermelon Freaks will be the final chapter.

We were a quirky, but well meaning political movement that started as a push for universal healthcare and better treatment for minorities.

The problem was, we never came up with any mechanism to regulate our worst ideas. Slowly over the next decade, they became more and more ridiculous. Abolish the police is a great example. Or when corrupt Black Lives Matter leaders were literally stealing $30 million using the name of George Floyd, we didn’t wanna hear anything about it, let we accused of being racist. If declaring your gender with no medical transition and walking into a women’s locker room seemed absurd, it would avoid a lot of headaches to just be silent about it.

Credible progressive leaders like myself were socialized into saying silent, and like a dementia patient, the movement became more and more untethered from reality.

We became such easy, stupid marks, not just unwilling to fact-check anything, but certain we didn’t even have to debate our ideas with the public. And such, we had no defenses when an actual conman came in to hijack our movement.

Funded by Qatar, Russia, and China, foreign antisemites took legitimate criticism of a war, and turned it into a full on war on Jews at home. They formed an uneasy alliance with Islamists, and promised that self-immolating our own country would be the solution to all of our problems. Hell, we became so brainwashed that actually self immolating was praised in the progressive culture.

A steady stream of social media addicted personalities lined up to uncritically bleat nonstop hate for Jews. And like the block that crashes the whole Jenga tower, the public has had enough. Everyone sane is fleeing for the lifeboats while the true believers play on as the Titanic sinks.

The brain cancer is terminal. The patient cannot be saved. Ideas cannot die, and progressive policy ideas will live on. But they will have to wait for a vehicle capable of intellectual honesty and tactics to deliver them.
This is powerful... right up until "Funded by Qatar, Russia, and China, foreign antisemites" where it devolves into exposing itself as exactly the kind of intentional, anti-progressive effort the first half of her statement attempted to soft-expose. She sounds bitter that the Zionist agenda is being exposed/rejected... and she and her ilk have lost control of the vanity project/monetary hustle they feel they originated. If she was for real, she would connect Sanders, the Tribe and the rest of this in her statement. But props to you for posting it here either way.

polymoog

Superstar
The Ugly Truth about LGBT etc. Lifestyles

2:01. some ugly statistics that apparently dont identify as good statistics.