LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Toxic is the farthest thing from a "radical feminist" :p she just doesn't see things in black and white like most do!
If you have noticed, @ToxicFemininitySucks has been sharing her opinions, and appears outraged about what she sees as “right winger influencers” promoting misogynistic and racist positions throughout the media complex.

In the context of our debate over evidence of misogyny from “right winger influencers,” @ToxicFemininitySucks opinions mirror the Woke rhetoric crafted by radical feminists—seeing women as a protected class of victims who need to re-educate men to not be a part of “r*pe culture.” In this case, through a song inThe Little Mermaid. Lol

Words and phrases must be removed from context, then reinterpreted through the lens of the intersectionality victim pyramid to look like misogyny or racism.

If you have noticed, @ToxicFemininitySucks has been sharing her opinions, and appears outraged about what she sees as “right winger influencers” promoting misogynistic and racist positions throughout the media complex.

In the context of our debate over evidence of misogyny from “right winger influencers,” @ToxicFemininitySucks opinions mirror the Woke rhetoric crafted by radical feminists—seeing women as a protected class of victims who need to re-educate men to not be a part of “r*pe culture.” In this case, through a song inThe Little Mermaid. Lol

Words and phrases must be removed from context, then reinterpreted through the lens of the intersectionality victim pyramid to look like misogyny or racism.
She's really trying to point out the hypocrisy of the right and how they can sometimes mimic the ideals of the left. Sorry if she made it sound like she was being a feminist, but trust me, she's not like that. We know that both sides are playing people equally!

JoChris

Superstar

I think things have moved well past the radical feminist position now but many are stuck in the past.
When I did my nursing degree in the early 90s, feminism was institutionalised and gay rights was in early-mid stages.

I look at what young woman are being told they should be and it is like everything my generation fought against has returned, but with the ugly side of the internet added.
E.g. P0rn is empowering propaganda/ competing with internet to pressure us into being p0rn stars.

IMO if feminists want things to improve, they have to use the carrot instead of the stick. Many men want to do the right thing, encourage and reward the ones who do.
Men love verbal praise and encouragement when they do the right thing.
The extreme feminists need to swallow their pride and admit we do need REAL men after all.

JoChris

Superstar

Anheuser-Busch InBev has changed marketing leadership for Bud Light in the wake of controversy over the brand sending a can to transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney with her face on it.
Alissa Heinerscheid, marketing VP for the brand since June 2022, has taken a leave of absence, the brewer confirmed, and will be replaced by Todd Allen, who was most recently global marketing VP for Budweiser.....

clambot

Veteran
Re: the demise of a pervert calling itself "Koko Da Doll" who was killt ---- KILLT, not SHOT ---- apparently plying "her" trade in Atlanta, the best comment I've seen <drum roll, please>:

"False advertising has serious consequences." Indeed.

I'd link to the link, but the link is mostly advertising for "its" oh-so-magnificent academy-award level "performance" at some "film" festival. For the insatiably curious, I'm sure you can find the story using a looker-finder machine.

Toxic is the farthest thing from a "radical feminist" :p she just doesn't see things in black and white like most do!
Lol apparently a woman who is a stay at home mom (according to the actual feminists, a slave), depending financially on a man (gasp!), is anti gay and lesbian "rights", and has said that most women would be better off at home raising children is a "radical feminist" LOL

Who would've ever thought?! LOL

Interactions with some individuals sure help me understand why some women become feminists though...

Seeing things in only black and white terms is the REAL agenda.

Lol apparently a woman who is a stay at home mom (according to the actual feminists, a slave), depending financially on a man (gasp!), is anti gay and lesbian "rights", and has said that most women would be better off at home raising children is a "radical feminist" LOL

Who would've ever thought?! LOL

Interactions with some individuals sure help me understand why some women become feminists though...

Seeing things in only black and white terms is the REAL agenda.
I feel irrational ninja has not been paying attention properly to your posts LOL!! Maybe wanting the high ground is what ninja is after XD!
That's the thing, and we know it's sadly the reason women feel the need to transition to escape the expectations!
Couldn't agree more!! Once we know that they are playing all of us like on a chess board, the better we understand where their agenda lies!

Posting this here as part of the lgbtqp+++ agenda to sexualize children

Middle school holds a whipped cream licking contest involving both students and adult teachers

A Washington State middle school hosted a licking competition between students and staff, which prompted outcry from parents over the "horrifying" and "highly vile" game.

In a video recorded by appalled students at Desert Hills Middle School in Kennewick, minor students and adult teachers are shown licking marshmallow cream off of either side of two clear plexiglass panes at the same time during a competition at a school a pep rally on March 31.

Students in the crowd could be heard screaming, "Ew," "Disgusting," "That’s so gross," and "What the heck?" in the video, which was later posted to Facebook by a concerned mother. Another student yelled, "Who thought that this was a good idea?"

In the video, the principal is seen laughing while taking out his phone to film the scene, according to Sa. She also said she was "baffled" by another part of the video that showed a grown adult holding a child’s head to the plexiglass while licking the other side of the structure, although she said she was "most" alarmed by the final scene where the security guard "looked like he was licking the marshmallow off of the plexiglass in a sensual way."
School officials acknowledge the inappropriateness, deny it is "grooming"
Pierce admitted that "there is no question about the appropriateness of the activity and its negative impact," but that "after thoroughly investigating how and why this particular activity took place, it is clear that the intent of the activity was innocent and not ill-intended."

"There is zero evidence to suggest or support that this was in any way ‘grooming’ activity on the part of organizers or participants," she added. "That being said, the fact that the activity was planned, occurred, and not stopped, shows a lack of sound discernment and good judgment, and the activity is not aligned with district expectations."