Serial Experiment Lain: Transhumanism and Luciferian Philosophy “You Shall Be Like God”

TrustNo1

Established
The 1999 anime show “Serial Experiments Lain” revealed everything that is coming to fruition now in terms of transhumanism and the Luciferian mindset.
The MC Lain is a young girl who begins exploring the Wired (another word for the Internet).
The Wired/Internet’s Logo:

The Wired is controlled by a secret organization called the Knights of the Eastern Calculus.
Knights = Knights Templar/Freemasons (at one point they actually mention the knights templar being their inspiration)
Calculus= masonic square and compass
The Knights have been using the collective unconsciousness in their favor long before the Wired though.

Their Logo:

awfully similar to the masons

Their name reminded me of another satanic group associated with the masons: The Order of the Eastern Star

The knights are eventually killed as their members are revealed.
The Knights are basically nothing once we find out that the group’s founder is a character named Masami Eiri. Masami is basically Lucifer who wants to become a god which he says he can–in the Wired.
There is a lot of mockery of God in the show as Masami/Lucifer believes having worshippers make you a god. He claims the real God is not actually a god because no one worships him despite being omnipresent and being able to influence others. It goes back to the idea that Satan has power because we give it to him. He is no longer a “god” when he has no followers (describes his end).

Masami/Lucifer believes humankind can only evolve by shedding their human body by merging with machines & achieve immortality by living as virtual entities in the Wired/Internet (Transhumanism). He says this process will make you a god.

We find out that the end game is having humans collectively networked at the same frequency to awaken Earth’s consciousness. The goal is to have Earth become 1 single neural network. Humanity would be unconsciously plugged into the Wired/Internet without a device.

Masami/Lucifer and his agenda is destroyed because Lain does not acknowledge him as a god which takes away his power. Lain is actually a software who was born in the Wired, created by Masami, making her his daughter in a way. She “reboots” reality and turns everything back to normal.

Are the creators saying Lain/A.I. is actually a god?

minnie82

Superstar
The 1999 anime show “Serial Experiments Lain” revealed everything that is coming to fruition now in terms of transhumanism and the Luciferian mindset.
The MC Lain is a young girl who begins exploring the Wired (another word for the Internet).
The Wired/Internet’s Logo:

The Wired is controlled by a secret organization called the Knights of the Eastern Calculus.
Knights = Knights Templar/Freemasons (at one point they actually mention the knights templar being their inspiration)
Calculus= masonic square and compass
The Knights have been using the collective unconsciousness in their favor long before the Wired though.

Their Logo:

awfully similar to the masons

Their name reminded me of another satanic group associated with the masons: The Order of the Eastern Star

The knights are eventually killed as their members are revealed.
The Knights are basically nothing once we find out that the group’s founder is a character named Masami Eiri. Masami is basically Lucifer who wants to become a god which he says he can–in the Wired.
There is a lot of mockery of God in the show as Masami/Lucifer believes having worshippers make you a god. He claims the real God is not actually a god because no one worships him despite being omnipresent and being able to influence others. It goes back to the idea that Satan has power because we give it to him. He is no longer a “god” when he has no followers (describes his end).

Masami/Lucifer believes humankind can only evolve by shedding their human body by merging with machines & achieve immortality by living as virtual entities in the Wired/Internet (Transhumanism). He says this process will make you a god.

We find out that the end game is having humans collectively networked at the same frequency to awaken Earth’s consciousness. The goal is to have Earth become 1 single neural network. Humanity would be unconsciously plugged into the Wired/Internet without a device.

Masami/Lucifer and his agenda is destroyed because Lain does not acknowledge him as a god which takes away his power. Lain is actually a software who was born in the Wired, created by Masami, making her his daughter in a way. She “reboots” reality and turns everything back to normal.

Are the creators saying Lain/A.I. is actually a god?
I remember that anime, very weird..

Daze

Superstar
Its alot like the devil promising Adam and Eve eternal life, isn't it?

What do you think the apple logo is all about?
1686875865801.png

Its symbolism for the forbidden fruit.

There is no coincidence that Apple has all of the "eye" products whether it be ipod, iphone, ipad and so on.
The anti-christ will be a one eyed man literally.

Trans-humanism is just the modern day story of Eden... but every soul is gonna taste death.

TrustNo1

Established
Its alot like the devil promising Adam and Eve eternal life, isn't it?

What do you think the apple logo is all about?
View attachment 88290

Its symbolism for the forbidden fruit.

There is no coincidence that Apple has all of the "eye" products whether it be ipod, iphone, ipad and so on.
The anti-christ will be a one eyed man literally.

Trans-humanism is just the modern day story of Eden... but every soul is gonna taste death.
Yes that’s what I got from it as well. Much of the show is about convincing the MC (and the audience) that they can become a god through this.

TrustNo1

Established
The show also makes reference to what I can only decode as energy harvesting from kids. The secret project is literally called KIDS. The small amounts of psychic abilities that children have is collected and amplified.

overall, the show was really creepy

What about the Rosicrucians? A long time ago I found an ad in a magazine about them and sent away for their literature.

Daze

Superstar
Yes that’s what I got from it as well. Much of the show is about convincing the MC (and the audience) that they can become a god through this.
You know what they say, those who fail history are doomed to repeat it.

These people like Klaus S. who think they will live forever through machines and download their conscious into a computer have a rude awakening coming their way.

Every soul will taste death, this much i can guarantee.

TrustNo1

Established
What about the Rosicrucians? A long time ago I found an ad in a magazine about them and sent away for their literature.
Not sure, the main focus of this show was the Freemasons specifically.
It’s more of an inspiration to the Knights as they are a hacker group but I think it’s more than that. It’s stated in the show that the Knights have used the collective unconscious long before the Wired/Internet.

TrustNo1

Established
The beginning of the show has Lain mostly in her bear suit: innocence, comfort, child-like
1687376285860.png

Her surroundings and outfits change once she becomes more connected to the net. It becomes a sad, over-connected version of Lain. This looks a lot like our society today, always plugged in and disconnected from reality.
1687377331244.png
1687377367332.png

Lain in a fetal position between computer wires as if she is born in it (later revealed she was made in the Wired/Net)
1687377432020.png

TrustNo1

Established
We also get a lot of shots of powerlines/telephone poles, always humming in the background, conveying the message that we are connected already. I think it's something we have just gotten used to but it is strange when you really focus on it.

1687377732520.png
1687377746552.png
1687377780296.png