the state of entertainment in years to come

sports is already less accessible and overpriced for what its worth

every other film and tv series is on subscription and with cost of living only so many people will keep a subscription

youtube is duller than watching paint dry and it only fuels the youtubers narcissism and their bank accounts

tiktok is somehow still in fashion and has yet to be overtaken by the next big internet entertianment

when was the last time any of us actually went to the cinema?

regular entertainment is shifting into woke and running out of ideas so once they have eventually reached a point of not gaining viewers bc its exactly the same show as last season and the season before that

what sort of entertainment are we actually going to have in years to come? if right now most of its been so overdone and none of its adding anything new

Simka

Established
I agree that the prices increased and a lot of people don't go to the gym or buy subscriptions, but there are free services and videos on the Internet. Everyone can do sports at home.

MonBra

Rookie
The quarantine showed how people can transform their lives to survive, entertain and keep fit sitting at home. I personally took advantage of that time.
As for entertainment, I often address the masquerade customer service in the hope of getting tickets for their diversely programmed live music venues.
And taking into account how widely AI is used today, maybe there will be great shows. Also, I doubt people will stop attending music concerts or cinema, at least in years to come.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
I sit on the computer all day and half the night, and people tell me to switch off and get a life, but I tell thim "That IS life"..:)

PS- Parents are the worst for bullying their kids to switch off, so I hope the kids get their own back by joining a street gang and running wild with them instead of sitting quietly up in their room on the computer..:)