Trump Assassination Attempt

polymoog

Superstar
wow Ya wouldn't even Know he was shot in the ear if
not for everyone in the world Seeing it eh

does that ear look fake to anyone else?

i did a close comparison. looks the same (or its an excellent fake where a reverse silicone mold was taken).

in comparing freemans "healed ear" to the "freshly shot" ear, the wound appears to the be in the right position. the grume that clumped up where his ear meets his head is questionable, though. i would think that for the blood to start clumping like that, his head would have to not only be still for several minutes, but sideways so that the blood could congeal, unless he rubbed it over to that spot, in which case we would see blood on his palm or fingertips.

as far as his healed ear, it looks legit considering they immediately would have stitched it up and given it daily TLC.

truth_will_out

Established
Trump warning everyone about his true nature in the poem about letting the evil snake in?
(remember he is the daddy of the "warp speed" program to poison tens of millions of Americans)

P.S. This is NOT an endorsement of any candidate from either the left or the right. ALL politicians are professional liars, and are ALL nothing but actors/puppets who are leading us astray, TO OUR DESTRUCTION (Isa. 3:12).
It couldn't be any more obvious that he's a high paid actor. He's just doing what he was brought into this world to do. I genuinely feel sorry for him, because I've no doubt that he had no choice to change the course of his life.

George Clinton

Established
When I first saw it I thought he did a bleed job like in WWE whose hall of fame he is in

It would be hard to pull off but maybe

but I think Crooks wanted to be famous and he came very close to being a folk hero his motives are muddled and it’s probably just a a desire for fame

I hear the kid was bullied relentlessly.

it sucks I wish humans treated each other better

alas half of you here would do the holocaust to completion if given the chance