Bangladeshi Hindus

I personally feel strongly for these issues, not only because we people share a history but my own country is repleted by same corruption against which these students rose. I tried for civil services for 8 years, cleared written exams but failed to secure a seat because a certain party took bribes and favoured their cronies. And here a gora whole takeaway from the situation is to cherry pick some instances and twist it to present a certain narrative. We are fighting against our corrupt system but then West just paints our whole revolution in bad light while supporting child killers.

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
I think it’s an attempt to appear that he’s not racist. He wants to show that he cares (albeit marginally) about a group other than his. Notice how he only mentions the Bangladeshi Hindus though, not the Muslims. He has a serious issue with Palestinians because they’re mostly Muslim. He’s had all this time to mention any empathy for the Christians there, but he doesn’t care at all for his brothers in faith. It’s sickening. Plus, speaking on how Palestinian Christians have suffered would be an admission that Israel is committing inexcusable acts. He won’t ever compromise his position on Israel.

Also, Hindus are staunch supporters of Zionist and Israel, so supporting them now and bringing light to their suffering could also be a nod from Red to them.
Sudan has been in an awful state for while now, why no mention of Sudan...

I'm sure it's purely coincidental that Sudan signed up to the 'Abraham Accords'...

And It's purely coincidental that Bangladesh doesn't recognise Israel and also supports South Africa's Genocide case..

Sudan has been in an awful state for while now, why no mention of Sudan...

I'm sure it's purely coincidental that Sudan signed up to the 'Abraham Accords'...

And It's purely coincidental that Bangladesh doesn't recognise Israel and also supports South Africa's Genocide case..
But then UAE is involved in Sudan and a closest ally of Israel, so he would never.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
With all the claims of Bangladeshis committing alleged genocide, watching zionists defend their actual genocide of Palestinians is really sick
But it’s Muslims committing genocide on Hindus (Bangladeshi), so that doesn’t work. Killing, torching houses, razing temples, you know—Allah’s work (but to say so is “Islamophobia!”)
By describing the anti-Hindu violence as solely political, propaganda outlets like Al-Jazeera downplay the fundamental religious hatred of BNP and JeI supporting Islamists that underpin these attacks. The targeted destruction of Hindu temples and the assault on Hindus are unmistakable signs of religious persecution, and any attempt to dismiss or mischaracterise these actions as purely political does a disservice to the victims and the greater understanding of the unrest prevailing. However, that’s exactly what Al-Jazeera wants to do, they are using ‘Islamophobia’ as a tool to prevent Hindus and others worldwide from speaking about the ongoing genocide of Hindus in Bangladesh.